Friday, August 29, 2008

Being sick is synonymous to depression...nah...ahh

It's common...say...one diabetic patient is suffering from clinical depression. Positive attitude and the will to have a healthy life makes one achieve a better understanding to get well and heal herself. One good example is my friend Tack who seems to have an unfazed courage, positive outlook and great faith in the Lord. Visit her blog for more. Her blogsite, I've noticed has become a haven for those afflicted with extra ordinary ailment and it is my source of upliftment becoz I'd always feel very lucky whenever I read her posts. Just like Hannah , rather I'd say the mother named Joan...whom later we exchanges SMS texts becoz I ordered 3 rosary bracelets for my own use to help Hannah in my own little way...I hope I did. How could I be so ungrateful when in fact Joan suffers more than I do. Being a mother, to see children in agony is like piercing dagger in our heart. I pray that God gives more courage to someone like me and Joan. I have something like that but I cannot devuldge more details since that's too personal to discuss. So my heart goes for people like Tack, Joan and more...see Tack's page...and you'll feel the same way as I do feel right now. My rosaries were delivered to me via hand mail so to say...thanks to Jomerlyn, the beautiful sister of Joan. I was shocked na neighbors pala kami. :) We've met personally and had a time for a little chit chat while waiting for our rides. You see how this sphere is getting to more of a blessing? Meeting a lot of people whom becomes an acquaintance and later on turned to friendship thing. Nice freebies you know for someone like me who usually a stay-at-home blog addict rather than socialize and mingle with others outside my comfort zone, i called home.
Going back, I've learned that to rent a ventilator is a lot of money...my gosh...I feel blest that all my children just suffered fever, tosilitis amongst other na iniyakan ko during some times. I wonder how would it feel if something more might happen...touch wood! Hannah even has her tracheo to help her breathe more. I wish her the best, that someday to hear from Joan and Jom that Hannah would be a simple normal kid without any ventilator...running, playing and going to school and waving at her mom blowing a kiss and everything a normal kid can do. I still do believe in miracle...and I just wish one for Hannah. Ang mahal pala ng ventilator, grabeee! I didn't expect it to costs a million of dough. And to rent it for a month is just like renting a condo...wheew!

To those people just like Tack...and Joan, hurrah! Keep the faith!
And to Hannah...my dear...*hugs* and my prayers na sana gumaling ka na baby!

No comments: