Friday, August 29, 2008

Melancholic...

Last, last night I cried a whole lot. I felt C's hands worriedly touching my shoulder but I gave her a nudged to convey gAlit2 muna... joKe...wala lang...nag-eMotE lang ako...nag-inarte. I went out of the room and watched Dyesebel instead. Ayun nawala na ang melancholic mood ko. Ay naku, I like Buboy a lot. He has a knack for acting talaga. Born to be an actror, very talented young boy.

Since my knowledge using the computer is very very limited, I am experimenting everything. Waaah...hirap. Everybody here seems to ignore this woman when I'd say...how to do this and that! But then I am proud na marunong na akong magcopy paste and more...lol...ssshhhh...they're having headaches here...pagnaupo kasi ako dito bukas na ang tayo ko. :) Ang magic word nila...hello, mama may report po ako... :(

I love colorful texts. I love different fonts in various sizes. Pansin ko lang, nice nga pero parang 'di formal ang dating...

No comments: