Sunday, August 31, 2008

Eating together...

It has been a habit for me that I make sure to see my children eating tho I sometimes nixed the idea of swallowing food since I am always on a diet-mode, and I stay away from the dining table eversince. The children naman knew that I am not getting any younger so I have to take every thing into consideration or else I'll just put my health at risk. This morning I prepared food for breakfast and I force my kids to get up and eat together. We had freshly baked pandesal, home-cooked pancit bihon, sunny side up for A and for C who prefer it over well while me naman liked it dippy. Wow, what an eggy morning. And mawawala ba ang hot coffee ko. C always remind me of stopping that coffee bingeing. And so I tried naman...making use of my hundreds of teabags from Japan. Imagine ang dami ko palang inuwing variants...like Rosehip with Hibiscus, Sleepytime, Sweet Peppermint, Raspberry Rendevuous, Blueberry Bliss, Blackcurrant Bracer, Sweet Camomile, Peach Paradise, Green Tea, Banana and Cinnamon, Strawberry and Vanilla Fool, Celestial Lemon Zinger and Chamomile.

Oh di ba bongga ng dami? Isa pa eh napaka healthy without putting sugar on it unlike coffee, tho sometimes I crave for milk tea.

And ang nakakatuwa pa, at the back of foil pack each bears some nice quotations like this one:

"I would not exchange the laughter of my heart for the fortunes of the multitudes." - Kahlil Gibran

No comments: