Thursday, September 18, 2008

Patience...patience...

I realized and just found out that when I lose a friend, God will give me two-fold in their place. Or maybe even 3 or 4 or 5. I'm not making this stuff but really compassion is inscribed in my heart. And sadly, I always feel that few of them is taking advantage of this. I know and I always make it sure that I'd be a blessing everywhere I go. But no matter how one tried, still some glitch is bound to happen. I know I'm a nice person...and I hope to remain that way...but I do get angry when my patience is on the line (tao lang kasi ako) or be put in a vulnerable position. Like what happened last day when I went to Santa Lucia to buy my daughter two pairs of stockings, and other stuff needed. I just felt so famished so I decided to get some bite to eat. I chose Greenwich since I am a habitue na sa Chowking because I am a siopao person. Why not take a slice of pizza (for variety) instead since I'm a Greenwich lover also. I'm proud whenever I tell my kids stories when I was still studying in UE way back panahon pa ni Mahoma...lol...me and my friends/classmates would go to G to have a big box...chipping in...and gobbled it all up...had equal share and the last slice would be the hottest because we'd put a lot of tongarachi (hot sause) and we all had a bite and no one would be left spared. Everyone would gulped a drink to cool it down. Kalokohan...but going back, I was again pissed off...ako ba ang may kasalanan? Hindi naman ako by nature na masungit, plastic pa nga minsan dahil I dont want to hurt people. Pero lumalabas ang pagka-combative behavior ko pag ganun eh. Here, I ordered the simplest meal...I saw the F! promo with their Delicious& Light meal daw yun. It consists a 2x5 inches of rectangular pizza with real tomatoes on top that goes with a glass of SD, eh since I stay away from SD, dahil takot ako sa diabetes mellitus, I asked for a pineapple juice but the meal A that costs only P49.00 came up with an additional of P16.00...I winnowed after paying that talo ata ako don? Sana nag SD na lang ako. But the real story went like this. Lahat ng kasabay kong umorder kumain na at mga nagalisan na while me prim and proper eh nainis na waving my cue number. I called the attention of the crew many times over to politely follow up my order. Grabe they were looking na at me because alam nilang inis na ako. Everybody was done eating eh ang order nila eh chicken or rice with toppings. My gosh...a slice of pizza took a little less than an hour? Yup...an ahour! Eh palagay ko I'm in the position na para medyo mainis di ba? Lagi ko bang paiiralin ang aking manners? .....sigh...omg...dumating din but I gave the lady crew a harsh...grabe naman kayo ng tagal...ito lang inorder ko...inabot na ako ng siyam-siyam? The polite lady crew, in fairness...eh magalang naman na humingi ng paumanhin...buti na lang kungdi baka nasabon ko siya...joke...grabe... gutom na kasi ako eh...as usual, dieting ako kaya something's squeezing inside my stomach. I have had no choice but to take a quick grab. Ayoko naman pumayat kung sakit naman ang kapalit. Ayun, sa inis ko minarathon ko yung piece ng pizza! :) It took only a few minutes lang dahil sa inis ko then I scurried away sa imbyerna. Di ko nga nalasahan eh, sa inis yata. Grrr...parang feeling ko naetcha-pwera ang order ko. Sad to say, I was looking for that service evaluation card so I could put a D grade or poor service remark like the one we do in Chowking. Pero to put it clear it's not the G at Sta Lu new building hah...ok kasi ang service nila dahil nga lagi kami don. We're pizza addict. I'm talking about the other G branch at the old building katabi ng newly opened Bacolod Inasal something yata yun. Ok tapos na yun, I just can't help but make kwento bout the incident. Dahil mabait yung lady crew in the dining ok na ko. Speaking of Inasal...I consider myself as denizen to JT's at QC...naku ang sarap ng inasal na manok. I'm talking about Joel Torre's resto. But next time I'd visit Sta Lu, I'll try that new inasal fast food chain. I saw na every table was occupied so baka masarap talaga...why not give it a try.

No comments: