Friday, September 19, 2008

Helping ourselves strive for maturity...


I am sometimes immature and I know patience is a virtue, but I have this irritating attitude (of course I know that) at home na when I am looking for something, or rather asking for something I'd go...I want it right now!- attitude...and hated the I don't know!-replies... well...(well, d ba nakakainis nga) how do I know? Syempre ang mga bata ngayon ay napaka-assertive. They complain a lot. From the table talk, my kids would inject the topic and we'd go teasing each other and in jest, pointing fingers so that way I knew na they're also irritated lalo na't they're cramming.

Well...it's a little different naman now, dahil I am keeping a cool aura na since mommycool na ko...and it's nice na that only goes to show na I'm being able to pass up the annoyance-for-the-minute things and being able to ignore them and select the other course to keep me busy. These characteristics of immaturity, I am trying so hard to get rid off. For me maturity is the capacity to face unpleasantness, frustration, and defeat without the benefit of complaining later on. For this is one way to determine the maturity of a person...to know well that he can't have everything his own way.

Keeping your word and the ability to live up to your responsibilities is another manifestation of maturity...also exploring possibilities with positive insights and acting on it that requires enough courage and determination.

So we have to be sure we have this trait and be able to harness our creative abilities...uhmmm...lol...and do something worthwhile...uhmmm again...I know I am creative when I am seating in front of my PC...because my ideas are flowing and unstoppable...and this is my passion...to write and be a serious blogger. I am honestly proud to tell that I have no previous knowledge about this modern tech...I don't even know how to master the touch-type system, I can type yes but only with my 3 fingers on the left and the middle finger on my right...lol...anyway, in jest, what's wrong naman looking at the monitor? Anyway, I just sat and with just a hunt and pick know-how...I just taught myself, and had pull it from there and got started and still gassing up every minute...with same high eager-beaver-attitude in me writing my thoughts. I'm doing this everytime I'd open my eyes in the morning and closing my nights in the evening. This something like brushing my teeth in the morning when I wake up and brushing again in the eve when I'd go to bed and rest. This' is something that put my spirit high!

No comments: