Friday, September 19, 2008

On fibroids...


Got a late night call from my former colleague, who underwent previous fibroids incision, or clinically we call it myomectomy at Delgado Clinic (daw) last Sept 01. I sent her an SMS message that same day...It was just a simple hi and hellos...basta I remembered texting her that very moment. I have had no any inkling that she's right there in the hospital that day. Basta I've had the feel texting her lang. And in jest she told me na tatanggalin daw niya yung number ko sa FB niya since di daw ako nagpaparamdam. It's weird that I remember her that time she was in the hospital...is this an innate impulse or natural intuitive power or what can we call that?! Whatever...

Anyways...get well soon friendship...Ms Florence Ko...see you soon! Loves yah!

No comments: