Thursday, September 11, 2008

My passion...

My predilection for literature is something where I put my heart and soul completely. In my heydeys, I dreamt of being a writer...to author a book, a novel and I remember, I even had tried submitting some hand-written stories to some plublisher...in Tagalog form but sadly were all returned to me because they wanted it typewritten. I had no choice then but to keep it instead because I hated so much redoing things all over again. Been doing poems and been keeping journals ever since. Today with high-end tech we're able to browse and send datas easily all over the world. I find blogging an outlet where I can make use of the modern technology to spread words, knowledge, and info's around the net...reaching people throughout the globe. We earn so much not just by having bucks but friendship here is inevitable. We share a lot from A to Z. Finding a lot of stories to tell is easier. This is a one-man bandit...that consumes most of my time almost everyday....until it pushes me to exhaustion. Like now...I just want to sign off and sleep a bit. It's already 3:32am and still I'm awake in this ungodly hours...I need to sack out now or else...

No comments: