Monday, September 8, 2008

Nice to be with young people...

Last night C prodded me to go out of my room, just because she wanted me to say hi to her high-school friends. She went to visit Cher because Melissa's debut is in the offing and they have to discuss details about the program. And since nobody knew where we are living right now, they took C home. When I went out and greeted them ayun wala ng prenong kwentuhan. Cher, a rapid speaker that she was that night...had so many stories to tell. Mahal ko na 'tong mga batang ito. Sila yung popcorn babies ko dahil popcorn lang (and crispy shrimp crackers) ang ihain ko sa kanila eh solve na sila at nakangiti na. With Cher, Kristine, and Luigi...bitin ang kwentuhan namin. Cher, I've learned is taking up BS Nursing...Kristine is majoring in Marketing at PUP, and Luigi is mastering in IT. I just wish na maging succesful silang lahat in the future, career-wise.

No comments: