Saturday, September 13, 2008

My two-cents worth



For those just like me who's over the hill and not quite young anymore ...(ouch!)or shall I say na past their prime already...we should always make it sure to look younger and prettier. :) Very not like me before. Now, I am so vain na to look a bit nicer than ever. Take one example is the pretty mother of Lizel, who I've noticed that she's very like me na conscious na how to look. Imagine she showed us her collection of imported shoes, slippers, wedge heels and peep toes. Naku ok na ako sa gumshoe and Havaianas or Crocs sometimes. She also collect bangles at napakahilig nya sa native earrings. Ang kikay din, I gave her eye make up na medyo slightly used ko na and she's very thankful huh! Kaya pag jazz class na naku imagine the gulo bago kami magstart. Sarap din ng feeling. I'm a homebody person but sometimes you really have to find time to mingle with some people who you feel comfortable with. Tita Bernie who has served one of the biggest bank for 15 years as BM, is gladly attending the PF Ladies Group. She also is into playing badminton. Also Melody and Babes...na ubod ng bubbly pareho. Masaya naman pagnagkikita kita kami. All fun to be with. One time we all went to 168 via LRT...grabe ang gulo ng mga bagets...ako smile lang...typically smile lang ako ng smile lalo't nasa public ako. I didn't imagine that we would all be having our recital sa Lourdes Auditorium. Hay nakaka-tense. Then one sked is on Meralco Theatre na. The date...I don't want to give details. :) I'm sometimes having the tendency of clamming up eh. It's far pa naman eh...before the end of December pa yun.
Basta people like me should enjoy their life, feel good inside and out and live a healthy life by eating good food. Look young and feel young.

No comments: