Monday, September 8, 2008

My wish...


If only money grew on trees, I'd probably buy myself a new car...but since it's not that easy...I'll settle na lang for a used one or what we call today as second hand. It'll be just as nice also. I just want to have a car, because it's hard for me to hop in and out of the van by it's nerf side step and just because the maintainance is quite higher unlike if it's just an ordinary car. I love to drive around. When my son drives for me I always tend to feel panicky. As a child I grew up in a very simple environment, that's why by merely looking at beautiful things...it can already be a joy for me. I don't have to have everything I wish and I want because I am now seriously wanting to save for the future. I always think now how life will be tomorrow. And now also, I choose to be more productive than ever. I can let a lot of things go and laugh and redo my past mistakes. The fear of my previous failure never stop me from trying new things and finding time to stretch beyond my comfort zone is a new endeavor for me.

I don't usually make a list of New Year's Resolution because I always end up breaking it. I just wish to be a better person. Will try to get rid of negative thoughts that only ruin myself and get the better of me in the end. Senseless effort and misbehavior...and the most important one is...will not let anybody to sway my decision and not to be hoodwinked by anyone again.

No comments: