Sunday, September 7, 2008

A night out and exhaustion to the max!


A friend of mine who owns a grill and resto bar make lambing to me to visit her and at the same time the singer who happens to be my friend also make lambing na bumisita ako sa place. Though I am not much of a night person, but I did for friendship sake. That was last Friday. I went right after Asero and sad to leave while Dyesebel was about to start. You can call me mababaw , I don't care...I just love to watch every episodes. The gig has stated it's first set and about to end when I walked in. Julie the lead-vocalist of Innermost (I call them The Alzheimers group, in jest) saw me, waved and a new one (Rachele) was there also to fit in because Cesar was absent that night. I grew sleepier as the hours went by but managed to enjoy the evening. They have different quality voice but I found Julie more classy than Rachele who happened to sing a Shakira with bravado. Sad to say she has the tendency to overdo stage spiels na ala-gay...but the group brought the house down (?) when Gary Lim was called on stage to join. He sang an Aegis song, Luha...and another by Freestyle...Bakit ngayon ka lang...
We went home exactly at 4:37 in the morning...at 5:00am I was home but still awake groping in the kitchen to cook for my daughter who have to leave at 6 in the morning for their Manila Zoo trip. I happened to squeezed myself in bed a little time getting a nap when I heard my phone ringing. It was Saturday na and I have to rushed in the bathroom for a quick bath to catch up my 8am appointment for a tripping sked with a broker. We visited the Highland Points in Antipolo, also Mission Hills...nice place and overlooking but sad to say I hate to build a house on the hilly mountains or cliff area. I remember the sad fate of Cherry Hill Subdivision, now a ghost town according to hear-say. I can't imagine putting our life at risk. The location is very enticing and beautiful but definitely I don't like to live there. We're done past 11am. I tagged Nila, an agent who is a friend/relative to my next destination. I told her that I should go straight to Tatala where Julie the singer lives. Naawa siguro sa akin so she tagged along, since it was the 7th year birthday of Julie's first baby. Shucks, grabe ang layo pala non and napakatarik ng lugar...omg...hirap umakyat...buti na lang may tricycle...mahal ang bayad...pero okey lang...kesa maglakad. We ate and after a few kumustahan we left in different route na shortcut. But the sad part was we have to go on foot. My goodness buti na lang naka-Havaianas ako...not skidding...but I was so afraid na maputol ang strap...sayang mahal pa naman. I managed to arrive home in one piece. I immediately dozed off as soon as my back touched my bed. I slept my exhaustion away. Nang magising ako disoriented pa rin ako sa sobrang pagod ng isip ko and lack of decent sleep...omg...ayoko ng ulitin pa yun, parang feeling bangag pala pag walang tulog...I was afraid when something's building up at the back of my nape...buti na lang at di ako inatake ng hypertension ko that day. Won't allow that to happen again next time. Daig pa ang nagdrugs...sleep is very important for a healthier mind I guess.

No comments: