Friday, September 12, 2008

Mascara magic...mascara addict...


My favorite mascara ran out and went dry...it's FASIO Hyper-stay digi-color and another one which was shock-free. One year na akong mascara addict. Know what, I took home a little less than 25 pcs of different mascara from Japan and I am amazed how it could add up or enhanced the eye make up. I was a late bloomer...and I didn't know much. I just wish I've known better when I was a lot younger. Ngayon ko lang na-eenjoy ang make up kit thing. I gave away some of it so others may enjoy. I have a secret on how to moisten the tube when it runs dry...not water please...naah...ahh. :) Pero not for the longest time. Mauubos at mauubos din yun. The great thing bout it is it comes in different purposes. One that thickens the lashes or sometimes like one that I used, a mascara comb (comb talaga siya) that gives volume and curl look. There's also that gives astonishing lengths...you'll have to apply muna the white color mascara that gives it a little longer then black will be applied to cover the white...and voila, mahaba look na siya. But then of course you'll have to curl din naman by using any simple lash curler or kung trip ninyo you can go to the nearest mall that offer lash perming...I don't know the term for this. Pero kung nagtitipid kayo, I saw my friend Julie the beautiful singer...using guess what...her wedding band...to curl her lashes. :) Ang nakakatuwa pag di waterproof ang ginamit ninyo or soometimes di pa kayo sanay...you'll be greeted by someone saying..."ano nangyari sa iyo?"...eh sanayan lang yan. Avoid smudging it around your eyes or else you'll end up looking like you're going to attend a pre-Halloween costume party. Sarap naman kasi yung gurly gurly look di ba? Hay naku nung teenager ako di ko yan nagawang bigyan ng pansin...kasalukuyang busy ako sa CAT or nagba-basketball kami ng barkada ko. If I knew it then...but anyway still I'm enjoying my precious life now more than ever.
For me beauty is relative...if you feel you're beautiful, you'll look beautiful...and besides, age doesn't count. As long as you know how to grow old...gracefully. Like yesterday when Julie saw my picture when I was 181 lbs. heavy, she went' "grabe ikaw ba 'toh?"..."parang labandera mo"...and "mukhang ang tapang mo dito"...lol... :)
I'm learning how to do wonder on putting eye shadows...the secret here is to know how to blend colors. And the magic uses of different brush we have that are long kept lang. Na dati nasa harap ko lang pero di ko alam ang gagawin at di ko naman talaga ginagamit. Now am learning the art of putting the right make up. Basta ako eye make up lang and lipstick carry na...I don't usually put blush on...di naman na ako nagba-blush...lol...a light dab will do sometimes.
Kaya with C, ako pa ang nagpu-push sa kanya to learn how to put make up. Kaya ayun...kanya kanya kami ng kikay box. I do really enjoy the company of younger people...with them, marami kang maeenjoy at di ka tatanda agad. Pati sa music, if you'll notice...dapat flexible tayo...so enjoy lang...life is beautiful. And there's more to life indeed!

No comments: