Wednesday, September 3, 2008

More of joys than pain...


My son who's been very much inclined to music, and sometimes going home with soaked tee and with wedgies...after playing with his skateboard in nearby subdivision...has lately shifted into something new. Kaya pala he had asked me some money, he just bought stuff from Toby's. Bumili siya ng raketa at net ng pingpong. And later on surprised me that he was chosen to compete for municipal meet, and that was yesterday. "Mama, I'm on the varsity in table tennis!" And I went...wow naman anak, galingan mo ha, give your best shot. Win or lose I'm with you! Although I knew na mabilisan ang pagcompete niya I am sure, win or lose, it's still challenging. Imagine kung sino nagtrain sa kanya, a player friend who once compete also and won a lot. And also Sister whose name escaped and I still can't remember. Magaling si Sister sa table tennis and imagine a nun playing di ba kakaiba?!Hindi yata siya nanalo but then anyway I like him better in music.
I remember also some 8 years ago when I would drive very early at 5am, together with my sibling and a sis-in-law to play wall tennis sa lumang Robinson's just beside Tropical (Santa Lucia). May baon pa kaming hot pandesal, butter and liver sausage with matching hot coffee in a thermos. Wow magpapawis ba and then pigged out later. Hahaha! Naku hindi ako tumagal...hanggang naging driver na lang ako...kapagod eh. We also would bring a bike. Yun ang aming form of exercise. But I hate running after the ball kasi with my back problem. I just love dancing pero my scolio prevented me from doing so. Kaya eto, sedentary na ako...just blogging...but I see to it na I can attend my jazz class dahil I need all those stretching and a little of simple yoga mat exercises for correct breathing. Thanks to Lizel, my beautiful instructor. She's good in ballet. At grabe kung magpahirap. Pero I am given a special treatment for my back problem. Not to be afraid becoz most of the stretchings are just the same as my doc's instructions. He told me to do this almost everyday but I always fail to do it so I enrolled at Lizel's studio. Having my children around I don't grow older than my birth certificate. I always feel younger...becoz they are so bubbly and full of hopes and and so we jibe in different aspect like in music. At laging they play as critics...bago ako makaalis dadaan pa ako sa butas ng karayom. They'd check every details like what to wear, right make up, and everything...like what time I'd be home (na madalang naman mangyari 'coz I'm a homey person). Pero masarap ang feeling dahil barkada ang treatment namin sa isa't isa. We treat each one as friends. Sometimes, it also happen na may tampuhan pero nareresolve naman agad. I hate tension kasi sa bahay. No one likes me pag galit ako kasi may tendency akong mag silent mode or I go ballistic pag minsan...minsan lang...not to my family but to other person na pasaway lage. Sa bahay kasi I hate to go like this dahil alam nilang ayoko ng wrinkles. Nangaaway lang ako sa text at sa isang tao lang yun. I am very privy now and I hate making away sana but sometimes kailangan mong icorrect ang mali ng kaibigan mo. Pero kung ayaw makinig it's her fault na talaga. Eh maigsing mahaba ang aking patience. Kaya nagkaphobia na ako, so I've learned na mas masarap gawing barkada ang mga anak. They won't hate me and they will always love me for who I am. And the love will always be pure. I love my daughter becoz she's the one who puts make up on me when I'm in a hurry. Fix my mascara and iron my hair...patiently

No comments: